Woman Accused of Lighting Dog on Fire Must be Punished

Target: Anne Marie Schubert, Sacramento County, California District Attorney

Goal: Punish woman accused of setting fire to dog in sick act of cruelty.

A brindle pit bull was allegedly burned on purpose, facing near death as a result. The woman reportedly responsible has not been publicly identified by authorities. She needs to receive the harshest legal sentence if she is found guilty of committing such unfathomable cruelty, so that she will be less likely to harm other animals.

The dog was brought to the Bradshaw Animal Shelter. Officials said that over 40 percent of the pit bull’s body was burned. According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office, an accelerant, or something that is used to spread fire more rapidly, was purposely sprayed on the dog before he was set on fire. The accused woman is being brought up on charges of animal cruelty and arson.

Purposely hurting an innocent dog should not be tolerated. Sign this petition to demand this woman get the strictest sentence the law will allow if it is found she abused a helpless dog.

PETITION LETTER:

Dear District Attorney Schubert,

Police recently charged a woman with animal cruelty and arson for reportedly setting a pit bull on fire. Although the woman has not yet been identified to the public, she should be appearing in court in the near future. If she is found guilty of these crimes, she should receive the severest punishment the law will allow to better ensure more animals will not be hurt or killed.

It was determined by the local sheriff’s office that an accelerant was poured on the dog before he was set on fire. While it is good news that the dog was taken to a local shelter, he will likely need four to six weeks of treatment, since 40 percent of his body was allegedly burned.

Treating an animal in this manner is inexcusable. We therefore demand this woman receive the strongest punishment under the law if she is found guilty of such disgusting animal abuse.

Photo Credit: Jlantzy

FacebookCare2 NewsTwitterEmailShare

1. Susan Budde says:

The police need to release her name. This filthy, sadistic bitch needs to die. I hope that when her name is finally released, someone grabs her, beats her and sets her on fire.

• I, Lorenza C. Marrujo, don’t understand why did this woman set the poor dog on fire in the first place, l pray to God that the police finds her and release her name on the news, there’s people who will be glad to take this woman to the police, or possibly point her out to the police, l demand Justice for the pit bull, prison time up to 15 yrs (or more) without the possibility of parole, banned from owning an animal, that she’d get a violation from the judge, for even coming close to an animal period. I DEMAND JUSTICE to the innocent pit bull, prison time for the woman, 15+yrs, banned from owning any animal, violations for coming close to any animal period.

2. Lona Bjelland says:

Give her the maximum sentence for doing this cruel unjustified act. This dog did not deserve that

3. Debra Goldstein Lustig says:

PROSECUTE THIS DERANGED AND DEMENTED LUNATIC BITCH TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW AND HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL SET HER ON FIRE

4. Torah Wolf Torah Wolf says:

I believe, that we should have crucifixions like they did to Jesus Christ. Except, I think we should follow Dracula’s example and turn them upside down and maybe even set them on fire that would be a great punishment for this woman in my opinion but unfortunately, God tells us not to judge but he does allow us to punish.. we really should put these people to death and send them to God to be judged they’re not going to like it on the bad side of heaven it’s a horrible horrible place

5. Denise Devereux says:

AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

We all know the Law will do nothing. Legislators don’t give a crap about animals being abused, tortured and murdered. They don’t care that this scum do their training on animals and then move on to humans. Children first as like animals they cannot fight back. All endorsed by our Government Legislators.

MORALLY WE MUST DO SOMETHING. STREET JUSTICE PREVAIL.

6. This vile scumbag who severely injured and attempted to kill this poor defenceless dog must have the death penalty implemented.I am ready,willing and able to help perform this procedure ensuring that this deranged bitch endures a slow and agonising death!!!! OH YESSSS!!!!

7. I wish I could meet this bitch. I’d “help” her with her demons.
    Anyone who would do this must be extinguished.

8. I wish I could meet this bitch. I’d “help” her with her demons.
    Anyone who would do this must be extinguished. PUBLISH HER NAME AND HER ADDRESS AND HER JOB.

9. Kathleen I Nagy-DeRosa says:

Fry the b**ch. Disgusting.

10. A to the J says:

What a POS, and I am sad that she is from the same county as me. I hope she burns in hell, but before that, I’d like to burn her alive right now.

11. Death penalty for animal abusers.

12. I, Lorenza C. Marrujo, don’t understand why did this woman set the poor dog on fire in the first place, l pray to God that the police finds her and release her name on the news, there’s people who will be glad to take this woman to the police, or possibly point her out to the police, l demand Justice for the pit bull, prison time up to 15 yrs (or more) without the possibility of parole, banned from owning an animal, that she’d get a violation from the judge, for even coming close to an animal period. I DEMAND JUSTICE to the innocent pit bull, prison time for the woman, 15+yrs, banned from owning any animal, violations for coming close to any animal period.

13. This is absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking. I just don’t understand people who have this much evil in them. I hope they find her and set her on fire!! She does not deserve to live!!

14. All animal abuse should be re-classed as felonies. Additionally, punishment should be a “do unto others” law, whereas those who torture animals receive the same torture in return before spending a lifetime in prison…if they survive. There is too much evil in the world and we need to start eradicating it by getting rid of animal abusers. It’s the socially responsible thing to do. After all, those who abuse animals often move on to abuse humans.

15. Rosemary Lopez says:

That Prick should never own an animal again! That disgusting POS should be fired from job and thrown in jail!

16. Kelly Wilcox says:

UNBELIEVABLE!!! AM so sick and tired of these low lives do horrific and disgusting torture to these innocent and precious babies. I DO NOT understand why they feel like they are justified in doing this by torturing these innocent and precious babies who have no voice.
    I WANT JUSTICE NOW and DEMAND JUSTICE for these BABIES NOW!!!!
    SHAME ON YOU!!!!

17. Yolanda Holtzee says:

Prosecute this sociopath to the max.