Man Accused of Filming Himself in Dog Costume Sexually Assaulting Husky Must be Punished

Target: Bernie McCabe, Chief Prosecutor for Pinellas County, Florida

Goal: Prosecute alleged case of animal rape to the fullest extent.

A Florida man faces charges for a sickening alleged act of bestiality and animal cruelty: sexually assaulting his pet Siberian husky while dressed in a dog costume. After allegedly victimizing his dog and filming the horrifying incident, 21-year-old Christian Stewart then reportedly shared the video online. A shocked viewer alerted authorities, leading to Stewart’s arrest on several counts of aggravated animal cruelty and possession of obscene materials.

In the disturbing video, Stewart (clad in the dog costume) can allegedly be seen physically raping his dog Ember and further torturing the poor animal with sex toys. At one point in the video, the terrified animal seemingly attempts to escape only to be struck hard with one of Stewart’s ‘toys.’ The abuse and terror Ember allegedly endured is unconscionable; thankfully the Siberian husky and another pet dog at Stewart’s residence are now safe.

Ember deserves justice. Sign this petition to help ensure this vulnerable pet receives it.

PETITION LETTER:

Dear Mr. McCabe,

The bestiality charges brought against Oldsmar resident Christian Stewart are so disturbing and shocking that they have brought national attention to a grave but often overlooked form of animal cruelty. The sensationalistic nature of this alleged crime, however, should not detract from the alleged victim: a pet dog whose trust in a caretaker was violated in the worst way. Ember, like all victims of unchecked violence, deserves justice.

Mr. Stewart has reportedly confessed to the accusations made against him, which are further supported by video evidence. He will likely claim a psychological disorder for a defense. But the fact that Mr. Stewart was seemingly fully aware of his disturbances (as evidenced by his alleged active participation in zoophilia chat rooms) and chose to keep at-risk animals anyway indicates malice and intent. Stewart was apparently so proud of his heinous actions that he posted them for the world to see. But whether this man was driven by illness or whether he viewed his alleged crimes as a sick joke, he must be held accountable.

Please fully pursue the maximum penalty in this case and validate that cruelty against another living being will never be tolerated.

Photo Credit: Hans

1. Catherine emerskn says:

Are u f..cKing kidding me, I wish to god I knew who this monster was because he wouldn’t have got the chance to be arrested, the police would have had to cut his battered stinking body down from a tree. This poor dog has suffered so much I hope he has a wonderful life from now on and the scumbag rapist gets his head kicked in every day in prison amongst other things.

• Sherry Mainquist says:

You n me both…I totally agree wth you!!

• Trisha Leigh says:

I am so sickened I could commit murder……we are so soft in the law, hang the B….d.There must be a proper Judge and Animal rights jury for proper punishment.

Enough this world is a shithole

2. Debra Goldstein Lustig says:

I would like to see this scumbag raped and sodomized from to toe and after that fo it again. After that, please prosecute this scumbag to the full extent of the law and whole in prison, let him become someone’s bitch in an hourly basis. He will yo be dead for what he did to this poor innocent dog.

3. Take an old wpa sledge hammer and beat the brains out of his head until he is dead. Video it and charge to view on internet. Donate receipts to animal welfare shelters and fighting global warming. This will help abused animals and also help fight global warming by eliminating this piesce of shits carbon footprint.

4. This human scum shouldn’t continue breathing…

5. michelle taylor says:

I dare this pathetic faggot to meet me face to face.This deranged bastard requires payback and I am ready,willing and able to help perform this!!!! OH YESSSSS you FW !!!!!!

• Yes Michelle I wish I could help- the RETARD needs the RED HOT POKER WHERE THE SUN DOESN’T SHINE treatment, that would see off the subhuman for ever

6. Debra Goldstein Lustig says:

This desperate lowlife can’t even get a girl to f **k, so he has to hurt an innocent dog. I hope someone f **is him royally until his ass is grass. Bastard. I wish I could get my hands on him. I would shove his dick up his ass and then shove it down his throat.

• I’m glad a girl didn’t have to suffer what the poor dog did. God knows what he would’ve done to her. He should be neutered and be raped everyday in prison until he’s dead because he won’t stop torturing animals after he’s released.

7. SICK DEMENTED PSYCHOPATHIC MOTHER FUCKER FREAK should be hung up by his private parts & left to rot in hell.

8. OMG….We live in a very sick,evil,vile an sadistic world and this shows that to be true. CS is monster and he must be severely punished. Put this sicko under the jail, ban him from ever having animals, fine him a huge amount plus all the vet bills for these poor dogs. I hope that these dogs find new wonderful homes as the sure deserve that and WE THE PUBLIC DEMAND, YES DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE HORRIFIC AND PERVERTED ACTIONS BY THIS MONSTER!! I bet his Mom is proud of him raping innocent animals…….S*I*C*K*O!

9. HOWARD STAFFORD says:

DISGUSTING & CRIMINAL!!! SUBHUMAN EVIL WE DO NOT WANT WALKING AMONGST OUR CHILDREN + COMMUNITY!!!

10. Completely depraved and sadistic.

11. Not only should this piece of perverted filth be taken out and summarily shot, but anyone who watched the dog’s rape and did NOT even attempt to report it to FB censors ought to have their own pets permanently removed from their “care”. Monsters belong in hell.

12. Thersia Reyneke says:

What a deranged, sick, vile and despicable piece of shit! This piece of scum is a psycopath! These scum should be given to us so that mob justice can be served!! Throw this piece of shit in jail and let him get raped and get justice for this poor innocent, helpless animal!!! How could you ?? So pathetic that you had to hurt a poor dog to make you feel like a man but guess what…you are lower than a piece of shit!!!! We DEMAND justice for poor Amber…put this sick bastard in jail!!!!

13. Debra Broach says:

Yeah, yeah it appears police and laws do NOTHING! Each and every day my inbox is full of petitions to sign of imbaciles committing horrific crimes against these sweet, innocent animals.
    I understand the law can’t do anything until a crime happens, but once it does…PUNISH THEM…which is not what the law does. So animals continue to be at the mercy of stupid morons in our society. Keep giving these heartless criminals an easy way out with your stupid red tape, uncompassionate judges, that don”t care and no follow up programs to check on and monitor these idiotic offenders.
    So is it any surprise that we are still having to sign petitions to put these evil pieces of crap behind bars and leave them there, and HELL NO THEY DON’T DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE.
    Put me in charge of animal cruelty laws and see how many animal offenders would be running around free.

14. What kind of sick, demented bastard would do something like that? I’m afraid this sub human oxygen thief should be destroyed for the safety of not only animals but anything weaker than himself. I’m only sorry that his “member” wasn’t mauled off. Sick, sick twisted monster!

15. Christine Poitan says:

Disgusting piece of shit. Just shoot the bastard.

16. What a vile disgusting POS this man is ….RAPE IS RAPE there should be NO tolerance for this act. It doesn’t matter if it a human or animal , hold him accountable to the fullest degree of the law. I Hope KARMA , hits this individual hard showing NO mercy!!!

17. An act like this is just sickening. Prison time so he can get raped!

18. Sad that i only read comments left by females. I dont understans how human beings can be so evil. Hope he rots in jail. Maybe he will be raped and get what is coming to him.