Harshly Punish Teen Who Allegedly Kicked Puppy to Death Over A Chewed Shoe

Target: Angela Bello, Nye County District Attorney

Goal: Severely punish teenager who allegedly kicked a puppy to death for chewing up a shoe.

A pit bull puppy was reportedly kicked to death for chewing up a shoe. The 17-year-old owner reportedly admitted that he hit and kicked the puppy. Necropsy results confirmed that the puppy died from blunt force injuries. The 17-year-old teen was taken into custody by a juvenile probation officer.

To kill a pit bull puppy by violently kicking and hitting the animal is sickeningly cruel. This behavior suggests that the young adult is capable of extreme violence when angered, and this typically means the innocent creatures around him will be subject to danger. Please add your signature below to demand that he receive the maximum possible penalty and be banned from owning animals.

PETITION LETTER:

Dear Ms. Bello,

A puppy was reportedly kicked and hit to death by a 17-year-old who admitted to the cruelty. According to reports, he was angry because he woke up to his dog chewing up a shoe, so he began beating the animal.

This is a disturbing case of severe violence and animal cruelty. We, the undersigned, are calling on you to ensure that no more innocent creatures suffer at the hands of this person again. Please see to it that he receives the maximum penalty possible and be banned from owning animals in the future, if guilty.

Photo credit: MickiTakesPictures

Sign the Petition

• Only your name will be displayed. By signing, you accept our terms and may receive updates on this and related causes.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
FacebookCare2 NewsTwitterEmailShare

1. Margaret Melnick says:

They refer to him as being 17 forget it he is in reality an adult. Lock him up I am betting his size will allow him to beat the crap out of many adults.He is not a kid he is an adult who is out of control.

• Nancy Bernard says:

I agree, this is inexcusable, a serial murderer in the making. WHAT THE HELL was this kid doing with a puppy?! This is inexcusable in my book. I adore animals and cannot have a dog because of finances. In the past, when I was better off, I had my loving furry kids and did everything I could to keep them alive, they lived to a ripe old age. Then this BRAT who cares more about a shoe than a puppy, has one, and kills it! Give him the works. This abuse to animals, killing as if they are stuffed and don’t have feelings or incapable of feeling pain, has got to stop and the only way to do is it is by committing a felon, not a misdemeanor, and putting animal abusers up as examples to others who have animals just to knock around because they are too chicken to do it to anyone their size! PUNISH THIS BRAT to the fullest extent!

2. This teen is severely disturbed. What has happened in his life that has caused such twisted violent rage? He needs psychiatric care and rehab. We know that a lot of childhood trauma causes people to act out later with violence against animals. Nothing will change until the root cause is examined and the teen can finally begin to love again. I think therapy and treatment is more important than throwing him in jail and is less expensive. What he did is sickening, violent, and grotesque. But I hate to think what might have happened to this young person that he would kill an innocent little dog like this. The comments below are deeply disturbing. How can anyone advocate for killing a human being. Shameful. I hate what this guy did to the dog too, but it doesn’t justify this knee-jerk hate-filled, vengeful reaction from the commentators below. Rest in peace little darling puppy….I am so sorry for the horror you were subjected to for no fault of your own.

• Bev Woodburn says:

You say “begin to love again”. This will not happen. This psychopathic animal torturing monster will continue torturing and abusing the defenceless and innocent animals unless this psycho fuck is eradicated from this planet. This monsters actions prove what a heartless and callous psychopathic animal torturer IT is. Definitely not human just the filth of the planet.

• Nancy Bernard says:

PUT HIM IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY! Even with psychological help, this teen is dangerous, next, it will be a child. Don’t just ignore this, give him a thrashing of the tongue, and business as usual, his next victim is on your head if you don’t heed the warning that this kid is a danger to society!

• “How can anyone advocate for killing a human being?” by returning to that scum human being the same thing he did to a defenseless little being, even if the latter is not human. It is still a sentient being. An eye for an eye.

3. masayuki tanaka says:

Somebodt should beat this asshole to death

• Nancy Bernard says:

Yep, I am a Christian, and even though I have deep sympathy for all victims, especially children and animals, I can’t muster up enough sympathy for some kid who does this to the innocent animal he MURDERED for no reason at all. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD A PARENT ALLOW THIS KID TO HAVE A PUPPY, KNOWING HE WAS COMPLETELY INSANE? I am so angry, I can’t see straight right now, I am sick of the courts ignoring this type of thing, and having him go to classes from humane societies is NOT going to work. This is a psychopath, he has no feelings and never will, he will produce tears, plead to his family and court that he did not mean to do this, was having a horrible day, has a pathological temper that needs to be addressed and he will be fine. NO HE WON’T, this person was born without a soul, he will offend and offend if let off with a slap of the hand. Who will be the next victim of his madness? Hopefully not an innocent little puppy that would have forgiven him had he lived, and would lick the hand that nearly killed him. I am so angry right now. I have to get off this site before I hire a hit man to give this insane brat a beating of his life! DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! God’s most vulnerable, put here to give us unconditional love, and this is how he is repaid? I don’t care if it was the last, damn pair of shoes on the planet, he needs to pay!

4. IF THE LAZY SON OF A BITCH PUT HIS SHOES AWAY THE PUPPY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL BEAT HIS ASS UP IN JUVENILE, WIMP!

• Nancy Bernard says:

I would hope EVA, but a kid born without a soul will just find another reason to beat the dog, HELL, he doesn’t even need a reason, getting pissed off at not having French Vanilla ice cream and only Vanilla available is enough to set a kid like this off. Get him away from children and animals for now, then deal with the rest later. He is very, very dangerous!

5. sheila menache says:

I would like to beat the living bloody daylights out of this little brute – what type of home has he come out of and what is he going to turn out to be in the world – lock the little bastard up and throw away the keys

6. Betty Jones says:

This lowlife murderer will only get a slap on the hand. His parents did not discipline this guy which is the case today since doing so is a crime today. I work in a behavioral health short stay facility and see adolescents and adults come in repeatedly, sometimes several times a month soaking up federal and state healthcare funds. They brag that its free. Sometimes I think the parents drop them off for a vacation from them. I am sick and tired of how people hurt animals. I would rather them hurt each other.

7. This young man needs psychiatric help, not just jail time. Many young people start by hurting/killing animals, then graduate to hurting/killing people. Please see that he gets the appropriate help. Thank you.

8. Kick this bastard to death its only a puppy if you don’t like it chewing don’t have animals. THE LAWS NEED TO CHANGE REG BREEDERS OWNLY CAN BREED AND MICROCHIP AND DESEXED BEFORE SELLING NOT BACKYARD AND LIMITED AND BUYERS ONLY CAN OWN ANIMALS IF THEY HAVE A PERMIT AND PROOF OF WHERE THEY LIVE.

9. Annica Eriksson says:

THIS PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES.
    LOCK HIM UP ÁND LET HIM DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH.

10. Lisa Allred Lisa Zarafonetis says:

Beat his ass, then put his 17 yr old prick in jail with a cellmate named “bubba”❗️😠
    Signed & shared 😡