Target: Joe Molina, Fire Chief of Vancouver Fire Department
Goal: Thank the Vancouver Fire Department for going above and beyond to save a family and all their pets.
A fire was sparked in a family’s home containing dogs and a ferret in Vancouver, Washington. Firefighters rushed to the scene where they saved the family and their animals.
The family and their dogs made it our safely with no injuries. The ferret, named Jonesy, had trouble breathing after inhaling the smoke. Thankfully the firefighters had oxygen masks made specifically for pets. Jonesy was given some extra oxygen and is now doing well.
Sign this petition and thank the firefighters for going above and beyond the call of duty to help the whole family, no matter what species they were.
Dear Mr. Molina,
Recently, your firefighters responded to a fire wherein a family, their dogs, and their ferret were put at risk. Thankfully, your skilled team was able to help the entire family and their pets out of the house safely.
The family and their dogs made it out with no injuries, however the ferret, Jonesy, was having trouble breathing due to all the smoke. Jonesy was given an oxygen mask made specifically for pets and he is now doing well.
Thank you and the rest of your team for helping this entire family. It is so heartwarming to hear about people like you who do everything they can to help all types of animals.
[Your Name Here]
Photo credit: Pipsimv